Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Its Official!

Well, Its official. Chad and I will be adding a tax deduction to our family toward the last week in November. My mom will be really busy this year. Beth's baby is due the end of September. We are so excited. Lake has been praying every day at school for a baby brother named Ernest. However, when you ask him what he would name a sister, he still says Ernest. We'll have to work on him with that name thing.

4 comments:

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you Leah. Ernest? very funny. I'm hoping for Ernestina for you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leah, can you rub my head or something and get the baby boom happening for me?? Haha I am happy for you guys but I agree with Beth you need a girl but not sure about that name thing!! Take care and hope to see you all this summer.

Jennifer (Zust)

Karyn said...

Whoo-Hoo!

bethnbrad said...

I am so excited! You, Ernest, and the whole family will have to come visit Brad, Heath, and I sometime.=)